How does ACR stand out from the crowd?
It’s not just what ACR do but how we do it that makes a difference. Quite simply, we make Facilities Management (FM) systems more streamlined and more accountable, saving time, money and improving quality.
Why is this approach important to you?
ACR would like to support your business and be part of your Strategic Vision to continue to provide outstanding services.
By making ACR responsible for Facilities Management, you can concentrate on providing service excellence while ACR: -
- Implement cost savings
- Ensure that your building is statutory compliant with current legislation
- Deliver immediate access to FM and Construction professionals
- Provide projected maintenance costs to aid your 10-year forecast
We understand that, within your industry, a stringent level of safety and security for people is of paramount importance and this necessitates fast and efficient responses. We also very much appreciate that this must be delivered cost effectively. Allowing ACR to oversee your FM services would create simple, streamlined System with clear responsibilities that would provide improved quality for one fixed management fee.
There would be no need to outsource statutory compliance or professional services since our team are qualified to handle both. On-site contractors would be managed more directly, respond faster and be thoroughly monitored.
We don’t use automated phone systems. Every phone call and email is answered promptly by one of our FM professionals. Our long-term relationships with our clients are achieved through delivering a consistently high level of service.
- Fixed price, commission-free unlimited call-logging service 24/7
- Single point of contact with dedicated Account Manager
- Skilled, professional FM Technical Helpdesk familiar with the buildings under contract
- Best and most appropriate service for the best price, supplied by competent contractors with relevant job-specific insurances
- Management of pre-arranged maintenance agreements and warranties
- Management of contractors’ Health and Safety responsibilities, including the supply of method statements and risk assessments
- Monthly reports and regular client liaison meetings
- Creation of Preventative Planned Maintenance schedules
- Client log in facility for access to the status of your work requests
- Monitoring and logging of maintenance invoices
- Analysis of spend by trade, category of works, or specific property
- 10 year Maintenance Costs Forecasting to aid financial planning
- All processes and procedures are managed and certified to ISO 9001:2008 Quality and ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems to ensure compliance
- Secure storage of your FM documentation enables efficient retrieval for legal compliance and auditing purposes